Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Reports To: Operations Manager
Introduction & Summary
We Grow Webshops is a fast-growing organization, fully focused on helping local webshops scale abroad through smart, international distribution and marketing solutions. As the number of partners, clients and shipments has increased vastly, we are looking for a talented and hands-on Operations Coordinator with an eye for detail to complement our team. As Operations Coordinator you will play a key role within the Operations department through operational support management.
- Operational Client Support: Working closely with our webshop clients in supporting shipment status delays and issue management between carrier and webshop clients.
- Carrier Claim Management
- Reporting Management: Responsible for periodic lead time performance reports on client account level.
- CRM: Proactively managing We Grow Webshops CRM support ticketing system by responding to incoming inquiries on a continuous basis.
- Nice to have: relevant work experience in operations or e-commerce customer service.
- Start-up and/or e-commerce experience is a plus.
- Nice to have: experience dealing with carrier management such as DHL, PostNL, DPD.
- Solutions-focused; Excited to work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and solve problems.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Fluent in Dutch and English C1, written and verbal
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of the e-commerce environment and possesses a deep knowledge in the trends, needs, innovations, and pace of the industry
- Engagement on freelance basis
- Part-time, 15-20h per week
- Remote, working from home
If this sounds like a great match and a challenge you’d be excited to take on, we’d love to hear from you! Apply by sending us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.